giovedì 24 giugno 2010

XX Concert in Milan!

'You, you have all the answers
And you, you still have them too
And we, we live half in the day time
And we, we live half at night'

I've been singing this tune since I woke up this morning. In the office, we listen to the XX a lot, it's one of our favourite groups. They had to come to Milan a while ago but for various problems, they just couldn't make it: but today, as I was checking some websites, I found out that they will be here in Milan on the 5th of June at Alcatraz and on the 6th of June in Rome at Cavea. Now that's what we call good news; after a very tiring yet successful fashion week, we can't wait to sing at the top of our lungs. We'll be there on the 5th, and you?







For more information you can check out here.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
Follow my blog with bloglovin