mercoledì 26 maggio 2010

Chandeliers by Rock and Royal





You all know that I've arrived in Italy this february for the launch of Frankie Morello's blog; well, in the meanwhile I made new Italian friends here and there. I've also been listening to the Italian radios in order to get my Italian get more fluent. There's this song by Negramaro which says:'Rubero' per te la luna se il buoi ti fara' paura' which translates into something like: 'I'll rob the moon for you if you get scared of the dark'. Well, I'd like the song more if they were offering something much more plausible... like getting me a custom-made chandelier from Rock and Royal!

Rock and Royal is a Rotterdam based firm that specializes in custom-made chandeliers and mosaics. Launched on 1st of September in 2005 at the Millionaire Fair in Cannes, they gained a huge success in the international design arena.


I'm happy to share a few of their works with you. What do you think?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
Follow my blog with bloglovin