lunedì 10 maggio 2010

The New Window of The Flagship Store

I went to the flagship store of Frankie Morello in Corso Matteotti 3. I
saw that they dedicated one of their shopping windows to me! That’s an
honour! I saw the window was full of my cards that I am including here on
this website so that you can just print it out and keep it in your wallet. I
definately recommend you to pass by the store and just check out the new
collection. There’re some very hot pieces!



Sono passato dal negozio di Frankie Morlelo in Corso Matteotti 3 ed ho visto
che mi hanno dedicato una vetrina!
Sono felicissimo!
La vetrina è piena dei miei biglietti da visita! Ne posto una copia cosi’
potete averla…ma secondo me dovete andare a farvi un giro in negozio per
vedere la nuova collezione, ci sono delle cose davvero bellissime!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
Follow my blog with bloglovin