lunedì 10 maggio 2010

The Newspapers!



Good morning guys!
Are we ready to frankly-up our day? It was a very tiring
week for me as I had a lot of things to do like the show itself, the press
conference, the interviews, getting used to a new home and a new life here
in Milan, you know… the “new-in-town” stuff.
Yesterday started out really good; the press office of Frankie Morello sent
me the “Il Giornale” of the day before in which I was mentioned as the new
blogger of the firm. They even included a full shot of me with my best
friend on the front row of the runway. Now that’s cute! Yeah, that’s my
morning mocha that you see in the picture and the huge red lip is just a
funny little notebook I got from a store on Porta Ticinese. Lovely, isn’t
it? Believe me, it’s already full of things to do!


Buongiorno a tutti!
Siete pronti? E’ stata una settimana molto stancante per me,
ho avuto tantissimo da fare, la sfilata, la conferenza stampa, alcune
interviste, e sopratutto l’adattarmi alla nuova casa, ed alla nuova vita a
Milano… sapete… “sono nuovo in questa citta’”
Ieri e’ stata una giornata fantastica, l’ ufficio stampa di Frankie Morello
mi ha spedito “Il Giornale” del 1 Marzo con un articolo nel quale si
parlava
di me come il nuovo blogger della maison e c’era una grande foto di me con
la mia migliore amica in prima fila durante la sfilata.
Si, e’ il mio caffe’ quello che vedete nella foto, e la bocca super grande
e’ un quaderno che ho trovato in un negozietto di Porta Ticinese.
Credetemi è già zeppa di cose da fare!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
Follow my blog with bloglovin